Doofus In Action: NBC and The Office
So okay, I have this pet peeve when people act like idiots, it frustrates me. So, here we go.
SPOILER WARNING!
On The Office tonight, the main story line is that Andy finds out Angela is cheating on him with Dwight. So, the two fight. Well, it turns out Angela was cheating on Dwight so the guys decide to break up with her. Okay, no big deal. Except, right before the station goes to commercial, NBC decides to try and get people to come to their website by promoting "Angela and Andy's Wedding Page." Yep, check out pics and stuff about a wedding that was just called off 15 seconds earlier.
Now sure, I understand this is just a TV show, but we are discussing timing and decisions made by NBC. A foolish act makes someone a fool. Is it that odd to expect competency? I hate commercials; I don't go to TV network websites; don't compound the mistake by acting like a doofus. Is that really too much to ask?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home