Name the Presidents in 8 Minutes
So I found this quiz where you have 8 minutes to name all 42 men who have been President. Yeah, other than about 5 seconds wasted because it took me awhile to get used to the auto-entry, I rocked this sucker. Yeah, I had 8 minutes; I still had 6:24 left on the clock. If my math is correct, that there is 1:36 to write 42 names. I even did it in almost perfect order. (I purposely put Clinton ahead of Bush 41 just to make it easier for me to type.)
Go ahead. See how well you can do. I might try again later and go in reverse, from most Dubya to Washington. Wonder how long it would take me then? Hehe.
NOTE: Yeah, I was a Presidential buff in 5th grade and I still can rock this list. Now, the hard part, knowing their inauguration years. Try that suckers!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home