Hypocrisy and Justice
So yeah, Al Sharpton is now calling on Congress to investigate the DA in Louisiana trying the 6 black kids that committed a hate crime against a white kid. Wow, Al, really? Congress? Sometimes, you know, I almost wish I believed in random acts of oppression. Sometimes it is really hard for me to stand up for free speech for all when people like Sharpton open their mouths. I believe Al should be put in the stockade for about a week, just as punishment for blatant hypocrisy.
These 6 black kids beat up a white kid over race. Now, according to Al, if the situation was reversed, this would be a hate crime and he would be defending the victim against white oppression. Since the black kids are the aggressors in this situation, of course, he changes his tune. See, Al wants this DA investigated because he was charging black kids with a heinous crime and didn't accept any racial crap. Al deserves the stockade for being inconsistent. Remember last year when he defended that lying black lady who accused the Duke players of rape? Where was Al when that DA got disbarred and forced to resign? Where was Al asking Congress to investigate that DA? Did Al get busy all of a sudden so he couldn't offer his own apology for his slander against the young men? (Al opens his fat mouth and that is slander right? If he knew how to write, it would be libel. Ooh, a personal attack. Gotta love 'em, especially against this piece of crap.)
See, I am not worked up about the "Jena 6." I just want those bastards to face justice for committing a hate crime, even though I don't believe in the idea of a hate crime. However, because hate crime legislation has been supported by idiots like Al Sharpton, I want to make sure that when blacks commit hate crimes, they get the same punishment whites get.
I do get really tired of random people on Facebook and stuff getting up in arms about this situation. Once again, where were they when the Duke DA went nuts and let his ego attack innocent students? (Yep, he knew they were innocent and still prosecuted. Now if that ain't a pervertion of justice, this Jena thing comes nowhere close to that claim.) Be consistent.
Now, I know it may seem I am not consistent, but remember, I haven't done anything more than criticize people going on TV or starting Facebook groups about this. I am more like Switzerland in that I don't care about either situation; I just want equal outrage. Who cares really? Other than showing once again the pure hypocrisy of Al Sharpton, it really doesn't matter. It really doesn't.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home