Friday, June 15, 2007

Bingo?! That is the Big Idea?

So I just watched the TV show "National Bingo Night." This has to be the stupidest show on TV. I can live with the accent on the host, but the Indian guy as the umpire? I guess the old complaint about Apu on "The Simpsons" didn't mean much since this guy has the stereotypical accent. And, he sounds stupid on this show.

Then again, maybe I am not part of the intended audience. Every time a ball is drawn, the guy says, "If it is on your card, mark it off." Umm...is this for Alzheimer's patients or something? Do I really need to be told to mark off a number when playing bingo? I mean, come on. How many old people play bingo every week? Jeez, are we supposed to be stupid and not understand the rules of a very, very, VERY simple game.

I would suggest, eh, don't watch this junk. Well, unless you want to laugh. Then it might be worth the waste of time. Just what we need, another stupid game show. Does Hollywood ever get a new idea? I don't think so.

By the way, the contestants that scream? I would go mad if I was near them. Oh man, that would suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home