Sunday, March 19, 2006

Update and Smoking Lifestyle

So yeah, I finally am going to update so here ya go Dena. This is one we probably should agree on.

Ok, so if any of you have seen the South Park episode about the oppression museum, this is based on that.

You know, that whole thing about California being respectful of people's lifestyle choices is pure and utter crap. And where the hell is the ACLU? For those of you who are totally lost, a city in California has banned smoking in all outdoor public places. For example, if you walk through a park, you can't smoke. What the hell? You are outside, darn it! Hence, until such days as smokers regain their rights, I will ignore all attempts by queers in California or that other non-smoking area, New York, to talk about gay rights and respecting that lifestyle choice. And, I don't even smoke. I do know that my choices could be next. They could say, "Sugar is harmful" or "Pop is harmful" and try to regulate that. Well, no, not gonna happen. So I will fight for the rights of smokers knowing that they will fight for my rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home