Friday, September 16, 2005

Actor doesn't equal political smarts

I think I want to become an actor. Pretty much one reason dictates this, well two if you count the millions of dollars that actors aren't giving to charity (Sweet!). No, I want to be an actor so I can truly become "political savvy." Think about it. Just as every car dealer thinks he is an actor, actors think they are politically brilliant. Take for example the British actor, Pierce Brosnan. He recently criticized the President of the United States. Exactly why a British guy is getting mad about an American problem is confusing me, but because he is an actor, I know he is a political god and he knows what he is talking about. (Ok, I am going to end it there. I unfortunately don't have the amazing gift of extended sarcasm that some good friends have. A secondary question, because car dealers are actors and actors know politics, do car dealers know politics? Just wondering if that math rule applied in this situation.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home